Friday, September 3, 2010

eBay and Armies

Well this week marked the departure of 2 armies that have been around my gaming community for some time.  My friend Scott parted ways with a majority of his Tau force and I sold off the Imperial Guard army I had picked up from my other friend Jody.  While it seemed like a bummer to se a pair of forces leave my gaming area at first, I was reminded that really, they are actually adding to another community.  I actually wonder sometimes just how far some of the models that have been painted by myself or a friend have actually gone.  I can say they have left the country and been coast to coast just from my models!  Anyway, I can safely say that eBay is a good place to get rid of old stuff that you just do not use and the more I do it the more I think it is the right way to go.  These models need to see the tabletop!  It is just another way to grow the hobby... just getting more Fully Painted stuff out there is great.

FP

1 comment:

  1. That Iron Warrior Daemon Prince is great. I just received the model from Fully Painted Productions. The pictures are before the finished product. It turned out fantastic. Way exceeding my expectations. I am currently in the works of getting another new plastic kit daemon prince sent to him.

    ReplyDelete